About Lynn Bean
Lynn was born and raised in Battle Creek, Michigan. She is a graduate of the Illustration Department of Kendall School of Design at Grand Rapids. Her career began in fashion illustration in her native state, as well as the San Francisco Bay area.
Lynn's many watercolor or acrylic paintings are of Wildlife, Native American subjects and Southwest art and many are combined with hand tooled copper. These works of art are featured in National Exhibits and Galleries or shops around the world. A number of Lynn's works have been featured in Arizona Wildlife Review magazine.
Lynn now publishes her own Giclée prints with ProShot Imaging. Her lateest artwork combines hand tooled copper, feathers, leather, horsehair, and bead work to produce interesting 3-D effects in watercolor and dimensional work.
Recent media include acrylics on canvas and hand tooled enameled copper, dedicated to Wildlife, Equine, and Native American composites.
Involvement with the Trail of Painted Ponies has brought her to dimensional art, with the horse figurine as a canvas.
- 2005: Replicas of "Fetish Pony", released.
- 2005: "Copper Enchantment", finalist, Native Art of Horse Painting.
- 2007: "Gingerbread Pony" released for Christmas Season.
- 2008: "Winter Song" chosen for the new Four Seasons Pony Set.
- 2009: "Golden Feather", "Petroglyph Pony", "Zuni Silver" "Bunkhouse Bronco" released.
- 2011: "Spirit of Freedom", competition winner, July, 2011
- 2012: "Spirit of Freedom", released January, 2012
"Western Charm", release date March, 2012
Christmas Pony, "Village Christmas Cookie", release date, Summer, 2012."
Lynn's Gallery GRAND OPENING will be Memorial Weekend, 2012.
The Lynn Bean Gallery is located at 293 Mill St., Sumpter, Oregon.
Visit Lynn's Website